Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Natalie Turns Six


We just finished celebrating Natalie's 6th birthday--beginning with the family dinner on her actual birthday and ending with a bash with peers at the local ice skating rink (Natalie loved skating, Layla hated it, and Kelby went with me to scope out the hunky hockey dudes ;)

By the end of the weekend the family (the other grandparents came to town for the festivities) was pooped and I could see signs that Natalie's siblings were a bit done with Natalie's birthday.  I think the pictures speak for themselves, so I'm going to let them:
--oh! Except to point out that the art goodies were from Papa & I--and I made that little jumper :)  --oh!  and the videos are for you, Papa.

A Myer tradition carries on:  pizzas in individual cast iron







No comments: