Monday, February 25, 2008

Last Weekend at Terlj


Got to spend more time outside of smoky UB last weekend. This time Randy had to wire the kitchen in the Dome Home, so we were there both Sat & Sun. Plus a room was available in the Lodge! (There are only 5 and then lots of gers--no windows, smoky and dudes come in all night to stoke the fire. Sound romantic? It's not.) Anyway, inbetween meals I had loads of time to hole up in our nice room where every single window's view was like a postcard. I had my iPod & player, so Mozart & I enjoyed a whole stack of books. I also took lots of hikes/walks. The scenery is just so stark and wild and that starkness and wildness seems to go on into infinity. 90% of the country is just that; countryside.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nikki Schreiner said...

Sounds and looks divine! Every time I have a stack of books to read, I end up paying late fees on them so that's going to have to wait for another stage of life :) Thanks for taking the style quiz, it's so fun!